This Online Sign-up page is powered by bfac.
By signing up on this Online Sign-up Page, you (the "subscriber") are subscribing to the distribution list(s) managed by the bfac user. By subscribing, you are giving explicit permission for this user to send you messages via bfac service.
To begin receiving messages from this subscription, each form of contact information that you have provided must be verified by you. If your contact information is not verified, you will not receive messages from this subscription.
Receiving mobile text messages from this user via bfac is completely FREE of charge. However, standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier still apply.
NOTE: The bfac service is not intended for children under 13, and bfac does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Some bfac users may classify and rate their message content for recipients who are 21 years of age or older. Please observe content rating for intended audience before you sign up for any distribution list or mobile keyword.
Information Collection and Your Privacy
Your contact information is collected by the bfac user on an opt-in basis in two ways:
bfac users can collect your first name, last name, phone number, email address, and other custom data when you willingly subscribe to the bfac user’s Online Sign-up Page ("OSP").
- bfac user can also collect your mobile number when you text the bfac user's mobile keyword to bfac's short code. Certain SMS text features enable the collection of name, email address, or other customized information by asking you to reply via SMS texts with specific information. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
Process to Unsubscribe From bfac
You have the ability to unsubscribe or change your personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
Email: Click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of each email. ‘Block’ link removes your contact information and additionally prevents the same list from adding you again.
Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
Voice Broadcasts: Follow the voice instruction/prompt when you receive a broadcast call. Press 7 to unsubscribe from voice broadcast messages. You may also call 1-800-764-3090 to unsubscribe from prerecorded calls.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a bfac user without your consent and would like to report spam, please click
here. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. bfac has a no tolerance spam policy.
bfac DOES NOT share your name or any contact information (including names, email, instant message screen name, and telephone number) with others except for the very owners of the Online Sign-up pages or the mobile keywords through which you volunteered your information. You have given them ("bfac users") explicit permission to send messages to your contact information when you signed up. If the bfac user added or imported your information without your permission, you can block the user from adding or importing it again. If this happened, please report the bfac. bfac believes in a spam-free communication environment.
If you would like to change permission to share, click on "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email message you receive via bfac service. Change your privacy settings by unchecking "Allow access to my contact information."
bfac may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When bfac believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of bfac.
When a bfac user sends you messages, the message may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open them. When you click on a link, bfac or its user may record this individual response to customize special offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides (the URL). Web beacons can be refused. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.